NutriBlast From Your NutriBullet
The NutriBullet will give you what you need to make the perfect NutriBlast! What is a NutriBlast? NutriBlasts are delicious, nutrient extracted beverages made with the NutriBullet. Simply add your favorite fruits, vegetables and boosts (nuts, seeds, herbs) to the NutriBullet, along with some water, and extract the ingredients into smooth, tasty drinks. And the best part is a NutriBlast takes only seconds to prepare, seconds to clean and couldn’t be easier to take on-the-go.
- Powerful 25,000 RPM motor blends with ease. Extractor blade breaks through seeds and stems.
- Flip-top lid is perfect for taking drinks on the go and helps keep your drinks fresh
- The NutriBullet 900 SERIES provides all the nutritional benefits of the original NutriBullet and more. With a 900-watt motor and increased capacity, it can pulverize the toughest ingredients to let you extract the most nutrients out of your food.
- Easy-to-use, buttonless operation lends convenience. Simple to use and clean
- Included: 900 Watt Power Base; 1 Extractor Blade; Two 32 OZ Colossal Cups; 2 Handled lip rings; 2 Regular lip rings; 2 Flip-top to-go lids; Blasting for Ultimate Health Hard Covered Recipe Book; pocket nutritionalist guide; user manual
Get your Nutribullet Pro Deluxe HERE
Build a NutriBlast in 4 easy steps:
- Fill the Nutribullet cup with 50% leafy greens and 50% fruit. I like kale and kale is a superfood!
- Fill the cup with water or your favorite liquid up to the max line only. I like using organic tea, almond milk, purified water and natural juices like apple juice.
- Add 1/8 to 1/4 cup nuts or seeds if desired. My favorites are chia seeds or almond nuts. Oatmeal is great too!
- Twist on the NutriBullet Blade and blend until smooth. Mine usually takes about 40 seconds.
There are many great tasting recipes for the NutriBullet and I’ll start covering some of those later. Try the steps above with ingredients that sound good to you. This morning I had a fresh pear and some frozen fruit that consisted of my 50% fruit. Then I added a handful of kale. Next I added purified water, ice, chia seeds and then blended for 40 seconds. Wow! What a great tasting breakfast smoothie!
What have you tried? Thanks again for visiting, happy juicing and stay smooth!
NutriBullet Pocket Nutritionist – booklet
Get Your Nutribullet Pro Deluxe HERE